Wound Care Management
- Psychological services/counseling
In-House X-ray & Lab Services
Hospice services, including nursing, emotional and pastoral care, may be provided if qualifications are met.
Veterans Administration Authorized with VA Contract
Medicare Skilled Services
Skilled services are defined as any care which requires skilled nursing (extensive wound care and care of new enteral feeding devices) or skilled rehabilitation services (physical, speech and audiology, occupational, intravenous, respiratory and bed therapy) that must be performed or supervised by professionals.
What Medicare Pays
Medicare will pay up to 100 days per incidence of illness for a medically qualified patient. The first 20 days are covered at 100%.
24-Hour Skilled Nursing
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants on duty.
- Medical Director on staff to oversee medical care provided.
- Registered nurses seven days a week.
Certified Nursing Assistants
Long- and Short-Term Care
State-of-the-Art Therapy Gym
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Restorative program
- Specialized menus by a registered dietician
- Resident diets reviewed regularly